Executives job position in IDBI Bank Ltd. on contract basis
IDBI Bank invites applications from the eligible and suitable applicants for 760 post of Executives to be filled on contract basis at its different Branches and Offices.
Educational Qualifications :
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
iii. Those who are in the final year of their Graduation / Semester may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for Document Verification and Pre Recruitment Medical test, they will have to produce proof of having passed the Graduation examination on or before February 28, 2018.
- The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the marksheet or provisional certificate issued by University / Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University / Institute and web based certificate is issued then proper document/certificate in original issued and signed by the appropriate authority of the University / Institute indicating the date of passing properly mentioned thereon will be reckoned for verification and further process.
- Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. Where CGPA / OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in online application. If called for document verification, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating that the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of norms.
Vacancies : 760 (SC-122, ST-56, OBC-202),PWDs (VH-13, OH-08, HH-56, MD/ID-07)
Age (years) as on 01/01/2018 : Minimum – 20 yrs Maximum- 25 yrs
Consolidated remuneration :
Rs.17,000 per month in the first year,
Rs.18,500 per month in the second year and
Rs.20,000 per month in the third year of service.
Non–refundable application fee and Intimation charges
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges [Payable from 06.02.2018 to 28.02.2018 (both dates inclusive)] shall be as follows –
Rs.150/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates
Rs. 700/- for all others.
Bank Transaction charges / convenience charges for Online Payment of application fees /Intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
(a) The dates for payment of fee would be the same even for applicants applying from farflung areas. No mode other than online mode of payment for application fee would be acceptable. Fees once paid will not be refunded or adjusted.
(b) Applicants are advised to go through the advertisement thoroughly and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria before making payment of fee and intimation charges as fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
Selection process :
- The selection process for the post of Executive will comprise of an Online Test
1 Test of Reasoning -50 marks
2 Test of Working English Language -50 marks
3 Test of Quantitative Aptitude -50 marks
- Penalty for Wrong Answers – For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question
iii. The applicants will be called for the online test based on the information provided in the online application form submitted by them, subject to scrutiny at a later date
The online test for the post of Executive would be held at the following centers
Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bhopal, Bengaluru, Belgaum, Bhubaneswar, Coimbatore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Kochi, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Thiruvananthapuram, Vijayawada and Vishakhapatnam.
Applicants may select any one center from the above-mentioned centers and indicate the same in his or her application. Request for change of Center will not be entertained.
Tentative Date of Written Test : April 28, 2018
Hiring Process : Written-test
Job Role : Management Trainee
Candidates can apply only online from 06.02.2018 to 28.02.2018 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Important Events/Dates :
Commencement of on-line registration of application-06/02/2018
Closure of registration of application-28/02/2018
Closure for editing application details-28/02/2018
Last date for printing your application-15/03/2018
Online Fee Payment-06/02/2018 to 28/02/2018