Job Title: Kotak Sales Officer Program (KSO Program)
Company: Kotak Mahindra Bank
Location: Anywhere in India
Job Role: Sales Officer
- a) Age – Minimum 21 years and Less than 26 years (On the date of Application)
- b) Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification with 50 % or above marks
CTC 3.75 Lakhs per Annum. One time guaranteed bonus of Rs. 50,000/- on successful completion of one year of service in the Bank subject to confirmation, and attaining a minimum performance rating of “Meets Expectations”
- The candidates will be required to pay an Application fee of Rs. 500/- by a DD drawn in favour of “Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. payable at Mumbai” for appearing for the selection process post receiving intimation of eligibility from the Bank.
- Intimations will be sent on email ID’s mentioned by the Candidate in the online application form. Bank shall not be responsible if the information/ intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in the email address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of Bank.
- a) Candidate will get a Letter of Invitation for interview mentioning Venue and Date, no change in the above will be permissible once allocated.
- b) The cost of travel and other ancillary personal charges for the personal interview shall be borne by the Candidate
- c) Candidates selected in the personal interview need to complete Online Assessment as instructed by the Bank.
- d) Final selection will be on the basis of candidate’s performance in the interview and Online Assessment examination taken together in order of merit.
- a) The selected applicants will receive Selection Letter via Email and thereafter they are expected to confirm their interest in joining with Kotak Mahindra Bank – KSO Program. Candidates would be informed about the next process at every stage of selection.
- b) Candidates who are not selected will be intimated accordingly.
- c) In event i the Bank finds, post joining the services by the Candidate, that the certificates produced by him/her are forged, fabricated and not genuine, the Bank shall take appropriate disciplinary action as deem fit in the matter.
Brief description :
Kotak Mahindra Bank invites Applications from eligible candidates for Kotak Sales Officer Program with 3.75 LPA after successful completion of one year training.
The Kotak Sales Officer Program has been set up jointly by Kotak Mahindra Bank (“Kotak Bank”) and Manipal Global Education Services Private Ltd. (“Manipal Education”). The course has been set up to attract bright young graduates to a career in Banking with Kotak Bank. The complete course duration will be 12 months, comprising of nine month full-time residential course which is followed by three months of internship in one of the branches at Kotak Bank located anywhere in India. Those who successfully complete this one year intensive course will be awarded a Post Graduate Diploma in Relationship Banking by Manipal Education and will be subsequently absorbed as Sales officer in the Kotak Bank in Relationship Roles as the job profile.
Rs. 3.4 Lakhs + applicable taxes + refundable security deposit of 5000/- (after completion of 90 days training at Manipal Campus) + franking charge. This amount will cover all boarding, lodging and tuition fee expenses for the 9 months classroom course at Manipal Education. Loan facility for the course fee is available
Benefits To Applicant
- a) Job Prospects: On successful completion of the course & internship, the Candidates will be absorbed on the rolls of the bank as Relationship Officers.
- b) No recovery of EMIs or interest during the period of the course. The EMIs post joining the bank will be spread over a period of 48 months to ensure that there is minimal impact in the monthly earnings once the student joins Kotak Bank as a Relationship Officer.
- c) Grant of Rs. 2500/- p.m. during 9 months residential training at Manipal Campus, Bangalore
- d) Grant of Rs. 20,000/- p.m. during 3 months internship in Kotak Bank irrespective of the location in India.
- e) For the duration of the course i.e. for 12 months the student will be covered for Rs. 1,00,000/- (Rupees One Lakh only) of Mediclaim for self only by special scheme, the premium for which will be paid by Kotak Bank
- f) On successful completion of 48 months of service with Kotak Bank, an amount of Rs. 2,50,000 (Rupees Two Lakh and Fifty Thousand only) would be paid back to the Relationship Officer. All payments are subject to applicable tax laws.
Career Path (Sales Officer à Branch Manager)
Sales Officers would be placed in Relationship Officer Roles in Kotak Bank on successful completion of the Program. Relationship Officer roles entail sales of portfolio of Kotak Products. With growing expertise more complex products like trade forex etc are added A typical career option for resources working in such roles in Kotak Bank would be to move on to the next career level and start handling larger portfolio of clients and subsequently move into a people management role heading an independent Branch as a Branch Manager in a span of 6-7 years.
Important Points To Be Noted Before Registration
- a) Applicant must have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send call letters for the Interview etc. through the registered e-mail ID.
- b) Application Fee is Non – Refundable. Mode of payment of application fee is through Demand Draft only, no other options are available.
- c) Any request for change of date, time and venue for online examination and interview will not be entertained.
- d) Applicants should also have PAN Card.
Tentative Interviews locations: Gurgaon, Chandigarh, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Ahmedabad and Lucknow
Hiring Process : Face to Face Interview, Online test
Job Role: Others
Last Date of Application fee DD submission (Shortlisted Candidates Only): 8th January
Tentative Dates for Interview: 2nd week of January 2017
Last Date for course fee submission (Selected Candidates Only): Mid January 2017