Chicken pakora is very crunchy and delicious starters. This receipe is very quick and easy to prepare within 10-15mins. Children would love it. Try this chicken pakora have delicious time with your family.
- Oil for deep fry
- 10-15 pieces of bone less chicken.
- 1/2 spoon of Turmeric powder
- 1/4 spoon of red chilli powder
- 1/3 spoon of garam masala
- 1/2 spoon of chicken masala powder
- 2-3 spoons of gram flour
- 2 (1/2) spoons of corn flour
- 1(1/2 ) spoons of ginger garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- 1 Big size of onion (sliced)
- Coriander leaves(sliced)
- 1/2 Size of Lemon
- Fried curry leaves and have some rounded shaped onion.
- Marinate the chicken with turmeric powder, red chilli powder, ginger garlic paste, corn flour, gram flour, garam masala, chicken masala powder and salt mix with some water to make a semi-thicker.
- Let it marinate for 5-10mins
Method of Preparing Chicken Pakora
- Slice the onions and coriander leaves
- Take them in a mixing bowl
- Now, mix onion and coriander leaves into marinate chicken.
- Mix it well until it combine together.
- Heat the oil in fry pan
- Drop the chicken pieces one by one in hot oil.
- Deep fry them in low medium flame, so that the chicken are well fried from inside too.
- Flip over to other side, so that they get cooked evenly on both sides to crisp.
- Fry until it gets golden brown in color.
- Take it out in a tissue paper to drain the excess oil from it.
- Serve hot chicken pakoras garnish with fried curry leaves and rounded shaped onions and Lemon.