- Marie biscuits
- Chocolate sauce to garnish
Preparation of Biscuit Cake:
- Blend 10 Marie biscuits in a grinder to get a fine powder.
- In a bowl, add powdered biscuits, chocolate sauce to your liking, half cup milk, 5 to 6 table spoons of sugar and 2 tablespoons of butter in it. Mix these ingredients well with a whisker.
- Put this mixture in a baking tray and let it sit.
- Deep freeze it for 20 to 25 minutes and then transfer it to the refrigerator for about one hour or so.
- Cut it into pieces, sprinkle some powdered sugar and serve cold.