Poori is very special recipe in Indian subcontinent. It is very delicious food, it usually prepare for tiffen and for dinner. Most kids would love it . This poori is very special because its prepare with adding some masala into it. To adding some extra taste into it. this Poori goes well with Pudina chutney, Potato, Tomato chutney.
- 1(1/2) cup of wheat flour
- 1(1/3) cup of maida flour
- 1(1/2) of red chilli powder
- 1 Spoon of ginger and garlic paste
- Some of chopped mint leaves
- Some of chopped coriander leaves
- Some of chopped curry leaves
- salt to taste.
- Mix all the ingredients together with water until to thick and soft, knead it well and make it like dough, keep it aside for about 10-15mins.
- Then make the dough into balls and make it into round shape.
- At last, deep fry the round shaped poori.
- Here, the masala poori is ready.