(Freshers) Off-Campus : BE / B.Tech / MCA : 2017 Passout : Web Developers @ Chennai
Job Details :
– Industry: IT
– Job Profile: Web Developer
– Job Location: Chennai
– Desired experience: Fresher
– Course Specialization: BTech, MCA
– Batch: 2017
– Training/Probation Period: None
– Salary: INR 2 LPA – INR 3.6 LPA
– Bond: Service Agreement Bond of 1 Year
– Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
– Tentative Date of Joining: Post completion of final semester examination
The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description :
# Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
# Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
# Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
# Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
# Create and maintain software documentation
# Be responsibile for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
# Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
# Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
# Assist and support in the upkeep and maintenance of web sites.
# Initiate periodic testing and implement contingency plans in case of systems failure.
# Fix bugs, troubleshoot and resolve problems.
Skill Set Required :
* Knowledge of OOPs, MVC, DB Design, Git
* Proficient with Web Services/Technologies.
* Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn etc)
* Knowledge of EMCAscript 6, SQL, Bootstrap, AJAX, jQuery, CSS3 will be an added advantage.
* Must be a good team worker
Interview Process :
1. Technical Interview
2. HR Round
DISCLAIMER : Atzone.in is not responsible for above post in any way. We just sharing the details, please make appropriate enquiry with the contact details given in the post and confirm it.