Training and Hiring program for Engineering Graduates at HCL Metro Cities (Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi-NCR and Hyderabad)
Job Details :
# Designation Offered: Associate Graduate Engineer Trainee
# Stipend: INR 5000 per month during the on-the-job training (PPT) phase
# Location: Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Delhi – NCR
# Salary: Immense earning potential with a starting annual salary of INR 2.5 Lacs p.a.
Eligibility Criteria :
# Only those Candidates whose permanent address or Parents Address or their blood relatives address belong to States/Region mentioned below are eligible:
– Coastal Andhra Pradesh
– Tamil Nadu
– North-Western Uttar Pradesh
– Himachal Pradesh
*B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech Tech (All streams except Biotech, Food Technology, Agriculture, Bio Informatics, Genetics and Bio-Medical)
* M.Sc. (CS/IT)
* 60% and above in 10th, 12th and Graduation (and PG if pursued)
* No standing back papers
* Year of passing – 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016
Interview Process :
* Round 1: Aptitude Test (4 sections: English, Quantitative Aptitude, Compute Fundamentals, Analytical Reasoning / Logical. Please prepare accordingly)
* Round 2: Computerised Communication Test
* Round 3: Technical Interview (Face to Face)
* Round 4: Communication Interview (Face to Face)
About HCL Training and Staffing Services :
* The 6-month job assured training constitutes 3 months of extensive class room training which takes place in Manesar in a state of the art training campus. The next 3 months of training carried out on live global projects is called the Professional Practise Term and takes place in HCL Technologies offices in 4 metro cities (NCR, Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad)
* The program goes beyond merely training it opens up viable career options that accelerate professional growth in the IT industry. Students successfully completing the training program are employed on HCL Technologies payroll and offices across Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, and NCR region.
* Candidates are aligned to Infrastructure Services, Software Application and System Integration, and Engineering and Research verticals of HCL Technologies
* Over the last two years, over 5000 graduates have benefited from the HCL TSS training program.
* The first 3 months of Program constitutes the common foundation module and track specific trainings based on companys business requirements.
Desired Candidate Profile :
– Candidates should be good communicators in English.
– Should be ready to relocate to any office of HCL across the globe.
– Candidates should have a learning attitude
– Candidates should have good levels of English, Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and Computer fundamentals.
Trainings are carried out in streams including :
2. Business Analytics
4. Software application (C#, Oracle, Java etc.)
7. And many more.
8. The School of professional Excellence runs parallel imparting language and personality development skills. Its curriculum also incorporates written and verbal communication, customer handling skills and the importance of ethics in business.
Benefits in Joining HCL TSS :
1. Get to start your career with HCL Technologies, a US$ 6.6 Bn company, Operating in 32 countries across the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa with an Employees strength of 109,795
2. This is a 100 % JOB GUARANTEED 6 month training program by HCL
3. Stipend of Rs.5000 per month in PPT (After Completing 3 months of Class Room Training)
4. Starting Salary CTC of 2.5 Lacs per annum.
5. During the 6 months program candidate will undergo:
a. 3 Months of Classroom (1Month Technical Foundation + 2 Months Track Specific Training)
b. 3 Months of Professional Practice Term Training (OJT)
6. The program Class room training will be delivered at HCLs State of the Art IMT Manesar Training Facility
7. Accommodation during Class Room training in INR 3000-5000 only Plus Pick Up and Drop
8. Professional Practice Term Location upon completion of Class room training Delhi/NCR, Bangalore, Chennai
9. Students will be absorbed in HCL Technologies upon completion of 6 months of training
10. Employment as Associate Graduate Engineer Trainee
* After filling the Recruitment Form, please wait for HCL admit card for you to appear for the drive. Please carry your CV, passport size photograph and govt. id proof to the venue.
* Please carry a printout of this mail, Two resumes, one recent passport sized photograph and a Govt. ID proof (failing to produce these documents would cancel permission for HCL Interview) and directly walk in to the below mentioned venue for the interview.
DISCLAIMER : Atzone.in is not responsible for above post in any way. We just sharing the details, please make appropriate enquiry with the contact details given in the post and confirm it.