(Freshers) Off-Campus : BE / B.Tech : 2017 Passout : Junior Engineers @ Bangalore / Chennai / Hyderabad
Job Details :
- Job Location: Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad
- Designation: Junior Engineer
- Eligibility: 2017 Batch – BE/BTech (CS, IT, IS, Electronics++) candidates with 60% (10th, 12th and Degree).
- Salary: INR 2.75 LPA.
- Service Agreement: Rs. 2 Lakhs for 2 years from the Date of Joining.
- Joining Location for Training: Bhubaneshwar, Mindtree Kalinga.
- Stipend during Training: 21,000/- per month (Rs. 6,000/- would be deducted monthly while at Kalinga for stay and laundry).
Technical Skills :
- Should have understanding of basic IT related technical terms like memory, server, CPU, network, IP address etc.
- Prior Experience in infrastructure monitoring will be an added advantage
Role Details :
- Be responsible for queue monitoring and acknowledging tickets.
- Assigning tickets to next level of engineers as per the category of tickets
- Service Desk, Server monitoring, Network monitoring, Troubleshooting server issues and network issues.
- Incident management and client handling skills.
- Support on call, ready to work in any shift as per the project need from any Mindtree location.
- Basic application support knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to work independently, be adaptable to change and varied working hours
- Ready for 24/7 support, rotational shifts
- Ability to take quick decisions, like when to escalate a ticket to next level
- Ability to comprehend the issue and act with swiftness
- Individual must be flexible to work for extended hours, if required.
Soft Skills :
- High Integrity
- Problem solving skills and learning attitude
- Good communication skills
- Confident and Energetic
- Team player
- Process oriented
- The training would be for a period of 8 weeks and has to be completed successfully by clearing all assessments by Mindtree. Assessment will be based on the 8 weeks training curriculum.
- The training would be on the below technologies:
– MS SQL
– My SQL
– ITIL Basic Concepts
Job Responsibilities :
- Candidate having understanding of basic IT related technical terms like memory, server, CPU, network, IP address etc.
Interview Process :
- Aptitude test
- Group Discussion
- Technical interview
- Candidate will be given a detailed offer letter (through mail)
- Post successful completion of training/assessment at Kalinga, Date of Confirmation and on-boarding into Mindtree
DISCLAIMER : Atzone.in is not responsible for above post in any way. We just sharing the details, please make appropriate enquiry with the contact details given in the post and confirm it.