This Payasam is the one of the easiest Payasam that can be prepared even by children just within 10-15mins. This receipe could prepare for festival time. Saves time, it Prepared with less Ingredients and also tastes good.
- 2 glass of Milk
- 2-3 Spoons of Wheat flour
- 2-3 Spoons of Rice flour
- 4-5 Spoons of Sugar
- ½ spoon of elaichi powder
- 4-5 Cashew nuts
- Note: Cashew nuts should fry with gee before preparing the payasam.
- First stir the Milk.
- After the milk gets boiled, add wheat flour and rice flour mix it very smoothly without lumps.
- Then, add Sugar, elaichi powder and fried cashew nuts into the mixture.
- Here, the easiest payasam ready.