Eating dates as is might be the best and easiest way to consume dates during breakfast. Soak them overnight and consuming it next morning have shown great results in weak hearts. Reduced strokes and other heart-related diseases were the benefits of dates on the heart. The same overnight soaked dates are helpful in reducing the alcoholic intoxication and severe hangovers.
Dates help in boosting body energy levels quickly. It’s laxative nature that helps cure common constipation problems. The higher levels of soluble fiber relax the bowel movements. Eating 2-3 dates on an empty stomach can provide a lot of benefits of eating dates. Eating dates on regular basis can take care of your daily required intake of dietary fiber.
Dates are miraculous fruit. There are numerous health benefits of dates that include relief from:
- Abdominal Cancer
- Heart Problems
- Intestinal Disorders
- Sexual Dysfunctions
Dates help in:
- Weight Gain
- Muscle Development
- Recover Injuries
- Reducing Blood Pressure
- Regulates Digestion
- Eye Health
Dates are a rich source of:
- Vitamin A
Health Benefits of Dates
2. High in fiber
3. High in disease-fighting antioxidants
4. Promote brain health
5. Helps to promote night blindness
6. Promote natural labor
7. Improve heart health
8. Help regulate cholesterol
9. Improve bone health
10. Regulates blood pressure
11. Enchances Sexual health
12. Treat Diarrhea
13. Prevent colon cancer
14. Promote weight gain
15. It beneficial for skin, hair loss,
16. Prevent inflammation
17. Excellent natural sweetner
How do dates aid weight loss?
Dates may aid weight loss, but they may also lead to weight gain if you don’t consume them in limited quantities. You can have 4-6 dates per day to satiate your sweet tooth, keep your hunger pangs at bay, or add nutrition and taste to your food.
- Dates are a very healthy fruit to include in your diet.
- They are high in several nutrients, fiber and antioxidants, all of which may provide health benefits ranging from improved digestion to a reduced risk of disease.
- There are several ways to add dates to your diet. One popular way to eat them is as a natural sweetener in various dishes. They also make a great snack.
- It’s easiest to find dates in their dried form, though these are higher in calories than fresh fruit so it is important to eat them in moderation.
- Dates are definitely worth adding to your diet, as they are both nutritious and delicious.
Although it have healthy benefits of eating dates, there are few side effects of eating too many dates.
- Increase Blood sugar level
- It causes tooth decay
- It leads to weight gain
- It could worsen diarrhea
- It cause Abdominal pain & cramping
- It cause bloating
- Congestion and heaviness in chest & lungs
- Allergic reaction in some individuals
This doesn’t mean you start shunning dates now. The side effects of dates occur when you are so in love with them that you start taking them in excess (more than 10 dates a day). So, keep in under control. Give other fruits a chance too